I have not filmed the various phases of this project but present here the final result. Among the many changes, I cut the fenders, I polish virtually all aluminum parts (including caps of the cylinder head), I adapted some harley parts (headlight, turn signals and commands) and changed the original gauges by digital speedo/gas gauge and made a new support for warning lights on LEDs and aluminium. I replaced the tail light by the kavasaki VN. The seat is covered in leather. In the engine, I modified the carburetor and air filter for better performance. And finally the matte black paint finish. Tanks for watch.
Hyosung, Aquila, kasinski, 250, tuning, modificaç